"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." .. Isaiah 41:10
Custom Search

Translate

Featured Post

Buying TV in Bangkok

Myself and my colleague were assigned a project in Thailand from the starting of this year. I was supposed to discuss the requirements wit...

Sunday, August 24, 2014

വേറിട്ട കാഴ്ചകള്‍ - VI - Thailand - Part I

A water monitor lizard seen at Lumpini Park, Bangkok




Lime Stone Formation inside a cave in Thailand


Hanging root of a plant in the Tortoise Temple in Bangkok


 Sand Barges in Chao Phraya River, Bangkok


 The Great Swing, Bangkok


 Plate form leaves of special kind of lotus - Found in Bangkok


 Small boats used by Thai people



Traditional Thai huts



Traditional Thai drums


 Mangrove cultivation


 A hanging flower found in Bangkok

3 comments:

  1. ആ “ചെറിയ” താമരയില കൊള്ളാം കേട്ടോ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ശരിക്കും വേറിട്ട കാഴ്ചകള്‍ തന്നെ!! കൊള്ളാം,
    ആശംസകള്‍!!

    ReplyDelete

My Expeditions

Popular Posts